Da oggi disponibile sul sito www.flstudio.com, l'aggiornamento alla versione 8.02 di FL Studio.
* Fixed rare crash when loading new project while playlist is visible.
* Added preview to Edison & Slicex tools.
* Added knob for note release in step sequencer & piano roll randomizer tool.
* Implemented new audio clipboard format to counter Windows' inability to handle long bits of audio.
* Can now download the new LoopMasters RX2 content.
* Fixed VST rendering if a plugin reports zero programs.
* Fixed window resize (window kept getting bigger).
* Fixed memory leak when loading external banks.
* Create Temp folder before import of external banks.
* Browser is refreshed when the lib path changes.
* Fixed crash when importing samples with long filenames (longer than 31 characters).
* Fixed a mouse capture issue.
* Fixed bug exporting waves for VSTi programs that start or end with spaces.
* Fixed some small visual glitches.
* Fixed filename extension extraction bug.
* Increased browser button size.
* Removed mouse wheel velocity sensitivity.
* Added tablet pc / stylus option for controls.
* Fixed crash when sample is used normal and reversed.
* Doesn't load the MIDI loop into the pianoroll anymore when changing preset.
* Fixed glitch when changing "bottom toolbar" setting.
* "Send pitch bend range" is now off by default.
* Fixed buffer size communication bug on plugin initialization.