Nuova interfaccia audio USB, multiuso multicanale da ESI.
4 In e 6 Out, ideale per home recording e sistemi portatili.
The U46 XL is the successor of our famous U46DJ interface. As its predecessor, it provides 2 stereo line inputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power and a headphone output. A main difference is the improved analog circuitry improving the audio quality as well as the professional micprohone preamplifier with XLR input. This makes U46 XL the perfect solution to record signals from dynamic or condenser microphones on the road or in your studio. The unit also features an instrument input (Hi-Z), typically to connect a guitar directly to it. A two totally separate stereo line input on the backside provide 4 simultaneously usable input channels at one time. There are also 6 independand individual outputs on the backside, perfect for multi-channel playback applications like to provide individual outputs for software synthesizers, to provide independand playback channels for DJ software or to provide surround playback capability via a 5.1 setup. A separate mix output with professional TRS outputs could be used to connect U46 XL to professional stereo studio monitors.
A cool feature is the DirectWIRE support in the driver, allowing you to record signals from one application to another internally. U46 XL works with this driver based on our EWDM technology under Windows XP and Windows Vista, however U46 XL is also Mac OS X compatible.
The brand new U46 XL will most likely be shipping in Q2 2008.
- compact device in stylish white / aluminum case
- supports 48kHz input recording and output playback with 100dB(a) dynamic range ADC / DAC
- 6 channel analog output plus separate mix output
- microphone input with balanced XLR input and switchable +48V support
- Hi-Z input signal support (i.e. for electric guitars)
- 4 channel analog line input (4 simultaneous input channels in total)
- bus powered (no extra power supply needed)
- EWDM driver with MME, WDM and ASIO 2.0 support; supports DirectWIRE
- compatible to current Windows versions including Windows XP and Windows Vista, Mac OS X compatible (from 10.3)